Similar to the oil & gas industry, the real estate industry is also facing talent shortage as retirement rates are accelerating due to a global aging workforce. In addition, the real estate industry is particularly complicated where projects typically involve multiple parties including suppliers, vendors, consultants etc.
Research shows that more than 80% of organizations in the real estate industry faced difficulties in filling certain positions due to a multitude of factors such as:
- Decreasing amount of veterans in the industry
- Competition from other sectors as the industry has less image & glamour appeal compared to other sectors
- A high workforce & talent retirement rate compounded by an aging industry workforce where the current mean age is 42 years.
This translates into a unique situation whereby organizations require talent with strong experience, great communication and project management skills in dealing with multiple channels .
The Artemis Difference
A High-Touch Approach For Talent Acquisition In A Thriving Industry Characterized By Dynamic Industry Cycles and Talent Shortfalls
The real estate industry is one characterized by dynamic industry cycles and fierce competition for talent. Artemis utilizes a high-touch approach to constantly engage talent and organizations in the real estate industry; keeping us abreast of industry developments and talent trends
Talent Acquisition For The Real Estate Industry
Some of the roles we focus on in the real estate industry include:
- Portfolio Management Director, Global Real Estate
- Head of Design & Construction Management
- Regional Maintenance and Safety Director
- Senior Vice President, Project Development & Management
- Real Estate Development, Director
- Head of Corporate Facilities Management
- Corporate Development Director