Role: Associate Researcher
(Full Time / Part-Time / Freelance Basis)
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Partner our executive search consultant(s) for:
- Sourcing of active candidates from internal and external on-line databases, contact lists as well as sourcing of passive candidates through research, complex online-searches, cold-calling and networking.
- Proactively conduct research and explore new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Focus on research and sourcing of passive candidates through research, complex on-line searches, cold calling and networking.
- Partner with practice/team leaders and/or managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Screen and shortlist CVs
- Create powerful bio-profiles of candidates for surfacing to clients
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree of equivalent with a well-rounded academic background
- High level of perserverance and optimism
- Strong client-facing skills with a flexible communication style
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Self-driven with proven track record of setting aggressive goals, multi-tasking and getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work and perform in teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about people is essential
- Discovering diverse types of people and also work hard towards fostering a strong professional relationship with your clients and candidates.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.